Developer's description:iSpy Cameras allows you to view and control thousands of public video cameras from around the world in real-time from your Windows device. iSpy Cameras has been the #1 Paid iPhone App in the UK, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Korea, and Croatia as well as the #1 Paid iPhone Entertainment App in Japan, Hong Kong, and Australia.
iSpy Cameras was also one of the Top 10 Bestselling Paid Entertainment iPad Apps of 2010!
Yes, the cameras are all LIVE! Nothing is pre-recorded! Check out this thread in our discussion forum for our responses to some of the iPhone iSpy Cameras reviews: homepage
We have thousands of cameras in our database, with daily updates to remove any cameras that may have temporarily gone offline.
New quality cameras are added every week! Choose "Most Recent" from the menu to see the latest live cams!
To view cameras from a certain area, choose "Search" from the menu. To request cameras from a specific area, please send us an e-mail or let us know in the discussion forum as opposed to requesting it in a 1-star review. Thanks! :)
Visit homepage to view the iSpy Demo & Features video!
- Swipe back and forth (or use the right and left keyboard arrow keys) to switch between pages of camera thumbnails that are updating in real-time.
- Tap (or click) a thumbnail to zoom in. Double-tap (or double-click) to zoom out.
- If the camera supports it, tap (or click) the Control button to control it. (You may have to wait in line for your turn.)
- Swipe (or click & drag) to move the camera, pinch (or use the up and down keyboard arrow keys or mouse scroll wheel) to zoom in and out. (Zoom may not be supported by some cameras.)
- Choose from a number of camera presets, if available.
- Save cameras as your favorites.
- Rate cameras.
Open the bottom app bar menu by swiping up from the bottom of the screen, right-clicking the mouse, or pressing Windows+Z to choose from the following camera lists:
- Random - Displays a random selection of cameras.
- Top Rated - Displays the cameras sorted by average rating.
- Most Recent - Displays the cameras sorted by the date and time they were added.
- Favorites - Displays your favorite cameras.
You can also search through the database of cameras by Category, Country, State, City, or Keywords.
View and control thousands of public video cameras from around the world in real-time from your Windows device.