Developer's description:Powerful tools that matter
• Practice DJing with basic features: access your iTunes library, sync the tracks and mix them together.
• Remix your tracks with advanced features: scratch the sound, loop parts of the tracks and add effects.
• Play live with pro features: edit accurate beat grids, set hot-cues and pre-listen with split output mode.
Mix on a professional DJ app
• Cross DJ for iPad is designed as a controller: jog wheels, Cue/Play/Sync, full-fledged mixer. So when you step up to regular decks, you instantly know how to deal with it!
• At home, plug your app to speakers and mix like on a real DJ setup. This is it : you’ve got the thinnest controller ever.
• At a gig, just connect your iPad to the external mixer. Use Cross DJ for iPad as a regular DJ software. Yes, it’s like a computer, but smaller.
2 loop modes
• Normal loop: When you exit the loop, the track continues playing from the end of the loop.
• Slip mode loop: When you exit the loop, the track continues playing from the point it would have reached if you had never entered the loop.
• Different lengths of loops, from 1/32th to 32 beats
• 2 vinyl decks with realistic scratch
• Complete DJ mixer : 3-band EQ, volume faders, cross-fader and level meters
• 14 Audio FX: Low-Pass, Hi-Pass, Echo, Delay, Phaser, X-Phaser, Flanger, Jet, Chopper, Crush, Brake, Roll, Cut, Bliss
• Auto loops (1/32 to 32 beats)
• Parallel waveforms and track overview display
• 6 hot cues
• Ultra-accurate sync engine and ultra-fast beat matching
• Live Beat grid editing
• Pitch fader and pitch bend - Pitch range from 4% to 100%
• Keylock mode
Automix lets Cross DJ mix tracks automatically.
How does it works? Just add tracks or playlists to the autoplay queue, and let it go. Note that transitions are smooth and customizable. Select the transition time and activate auto-sync. Edit track order, remove some or shuffle the queue. Best of all: if using other apps, use iOS’s native controls to skip tracks or stop playback.
Oh, and Mixvibes also added auto-gain feature to this update. It basically puts all tracks at the same volume, which is great for mixing old songs with new ones. Additionally, it helps focus on EQs.